Biswarup Karmakar makes Bankura district proud by his achievement


New Delhi : Biswarup Karmakar from village Maliara in Bankura district of West Bengal has made a record in creating maximum items with hay. The achievement will be featured in the upcoming issue of the India Book of Records (IBR).

Biswarup got inspired by his friend who is also an artist to do something unique and practiced for two to three hours a day before attempting for the record. He says, “In the beginning I had a fear that I would not be able to make the record perfectly, when I finished the task well, it made me proud of myself and my capabilities.”

When asked about the hardships in attempting the record, Biswarup said, “The main challenge was how to cut and iron the raw material. Initially it was tough to create the desired items in a set time frame, but ultimately it happened.”

As soon I got the news of my selection by the IBR team, I felt myself on the seventh sky. It was like a dream come true. The family members and my friends, everyone was so happy on this achievement. It was one of the best moments of my life, quipped Biswarup.

Any message for the people who have dreams in their eyes but hesitate to fulfill their aspirations? He responds quickly by saying that one should “never lose hope until the goal is achieved”.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Comments